INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
In accordance with Law 34/2002 of July 11, 2002, on information society services and electronic commerce (LSSI), in relation to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016, General Data Protection (GDPR) and Organic Law 3/2018 of December 5, 2018, on Data Protection and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPDGDD), it is mandatory to obtain the express consent from the users of all websites that use non-essential cookies before the user browses them.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by web servers to store and recover information about their visitors, as well as to provide a correct functioning of the site.
The use of these devices allows the web server to remember some data concerning the user, such as your preferences for displaying the pages of that server, your name and password, your product interests, etc.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY THE REGULATIONS AND EXEMPTED COOKIES
According to the EU directives, the cookies requiring the user's informed consent are analytical, advertising and affiliation cookies, while technical cookies and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user are exempted.
TYPES OF COOKIES
- Technical and functional cookies: allow the user to browse a website, platform or application and the use of the different options or services available in it.
- Analytical cookies: allow the controller to monitor and analyze the behavior of users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected by this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and to create browsing profiles of the users of these sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the user data carried out by service users.
- Advertising cookies: allow the management, as effectively as possible, of the advertising spaces which, if applicable, the editor has included on a website, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency with which the ads are displayed.
- Corporate advertising cookies: collect information about the user's preferences and personal choices (retargeting) to allow the management, as effectively as possible, of the advertising spaces which, if applicable, the editor has included on a website, application or platform from which it provides the requested service.
- Social cookies: are established by social media platforms on services to allow you to share content with friends and networks. Social media platforms have the ability to track your online activity outside the services. This may affect the content and messages seen in other services.
- Affiliate cookies: allow tracking of visits through links from other websites, with which the website establishes affiliate agreements (affiliate companies).
- Security cookies: store encrypted information to avoid the data stored in them being vulnerable to malicious attacks by third parties.
- First party cookies: are sent to the user's terminal from a computer or domain managed by the editor, from where the requested service is provided by the user.
- Third party cookies: sent to the user's terminal from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
By storage period
- Session cookies: are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website.
- Persistent cookies: are a type of cookies in which the data remain stored on the terminal and may be accessed and processed for a period of time set by the cookie controller, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
SORIA NATURAL is the Data Controller of the personal data of the Data Subject and informs that these data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR), and therefore the following processing information is provided:
- Purposes of the data processing: as specified in the section on cookies used on this website.
- Legitimization of the treatment: by consent of the data subject (art. 6.1 GDPR).
- Data storage criteria: as specified in the section on cookies used on this website.
- Data communication: data will not be disclosed to third parties, except in cookies owned by third parties or by legal obligation.
Right of Data subject:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data, and limitation or objection to their processing.
- Right to submit a complaint to the Spanish supervisory authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the processing does not comply with current regulations.
Contact details to exercise your rights:
SORIA NATURAL. POLIGONO LA SACEA S/N, - 42162 GARRAY (Soria)
COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
No editor-controlled cookies are installed.
Third party cookies
External suppliers of this website:
No cookies controlled by third parties are installed.
COOKIES SETTING PANEL
From this panel, it will be possible to set the cookies that the website can install on the browser, except the technical or functional cookies necessary for browsing and the use of the different options or services offered.
HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES FROM THE BROWSER
Deleting cookies from the device
Cookies that are already on a device can be deleted by deleting the browser history, thereby deleting the cookies from all websites visited. However, part of the stored information may also be lost (e.g. login data or website preferences).
Managing site-specific cookies
Users can adjust their privacy and cookie settings in their browser for more precise control over site-specific cookies.
Although most modern browsers can be configured to prevent cookies from being installed on your devices, this may require the manual adjustment of certain preferences each time a site or page is visited. In addition, some services and features may not function properly (e.g., profile logins).
HOW TO DELETE COOKIES ON THE MOST COMMON BROWSERS
The acceptance of these conditions, requires the collection of some necessary user data for the provision of its services, which will be requested personally through forms or the Website. The user will be duly informed of his rights at the time of data collection.
We ask our customers and users to inform us as soon as possible about any modifications and corrections of their personal data so that the information in our data processing system is always up-to-date with no errors.